Monday, June 11, 2012

A passing resemblance

Every now and again, people tell me that I look like somebody famous. I usually prefer to turn this around, and so agree with them that the somebody famous does indeed look a bit like me. Here are a couple of the more complimentary examples.


Much as comparisons to Edward Norton and Franco Nero are most welcome, I think all this really goes to show is that middle-aged men with receding hairlines and sporting goatees all look pretty much of a muchness.

Here's another less flattering likeness. Noel Edmonds hosting the game show "Deal or No Deal". Cut his hair short and he's a dead ringer for me. When this likeness was made, yesterday, it was suggested that not only did Noel look like me, but that his mannerisms and general way of speaking was also just like me.

It's nice to know that there are still a few career options open.